Wednesday, November 14 · 11am-1pm*
Description: In this session you will learn the importance of having a strategic plan on staying in touch with clients and referral partners. We will explore the different types of Databases and also how to create, grow and work your database. Out of sight is out of mind. If we don’t stay in touch with our own clients our competitor will contact them and now we lose referrals and repeat business.
You will learn:
- Different types of databases
- How to Create an effective database
- How to Grow database
- How to Work your database
- Scripts to capture your audience
- Define a clear strategy to work your database
- Generate leads without paying for them
- How to Develop Customer Retention Management ( CRM )
INSTRUCTED BY: Sheetal Sawhney
Free to PCBOR members
* A lite lunch and beverages will be served at the end of this presentation.
Sponsored by: Cross Country Mortgage
Informational Session Only - Non CE